Finance Transformation: Manage Disruption Certificate
The Manage Disruption Certificate covers the evolution of finance in organizations by focusing on why and how the business environment is changing and how the finance team can prepare for and respond to these changes.
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
The AICPA & CIMA and KPMG collaborated to develop the Finance Transformation Learning Program, a three-certificate program designed to teach you the importance of, and how to, evolve and upskill your career and finance team in today's era of disruption in the business environment. The full program includes: Manage Disruption, Ignite Change, and Transform Skills. Visit the Finance Transformation Learning Program site to learn more about the program.
Reimagine Finance to Manage Disruption
The Manage Disruption Certificate provides the context to the accelerating evolution of finance in organizations. It focuses on why and how the business environment is changing and how the finance team can prepare for and respond to these changes.
This certificate introduces key concepts that will be covered in-depth in parts two and three of the learning program, specifically covering the following:
- Disruptive factors within businesses today
- Business and industry value chains
- Emerging role of the finance function
- Changes in technology affecting finance
- New skills and competencies required within the finance function
- Finance leaders
- Finance managers
- Future of finance
- Disruption in the business environment
- The need to be agile in today's business environment
- The role of technology as a disruptive force in a business's Finance function
- Opportunities to add value, based on new business models, including the finance value chain and the CGMA Competency Framework
- New skills and competencies required to enable the finance professional to add value to their organizations
- Identify disruptive factors within the business environment and its impact on the finance function.
- Recognize how the role of finance is evolving and the resulting new skills and competencies required.
- Identify opportunities for your Finance team to contribute to value creation for your organization.
Try this product for 3 days — 100% free*
You're invited to experience all the benefits and see to if this learning product is right for you. When the trial ends, full paid access and auto-renewal will begin for your convenience. Opt out at any time before the free trial ends.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.