Finance Transformation: Ignite Change
Provides an understanding of the emerging models of finance in organizations, and how to navigate the evolution of finance.
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
Matt Campbell, David Fourie
The AICPA & CIMA and KPMG collaborated to develop the Finance Transformation Learning Program, a three-certificate program designed to teach you the importance of, and how to, evolve and upskill your career and finance team in today's era of disruption in the business environment. The full program includes: Manage Disruption, Ignite Change, and Transform Skills. Visit the Finance Transformation Learning Program site to learn more about the program.
Reimagine Finance to Ignite Change
The Ignite Change Certificate provides deeper insight into the various objectives and roles within the Finance value chain of the future. It focuses on what changes are required within organizations to adapt to the changing business environment and how new and existing roles will underpin the value chain.
This certificate covers some key concepts including the following:
- Integrated planning and the role of the Finance business partner
- Rethinking traditional processes and evaluating growth strategies
- Technology components in an integrated Finance design and their key impacts on finance
- Finance value chain
- Key roles and objectives within the Finance value chain
- The capabilities that will be delivered by the Finance function of the future
- The role of business partnering
- Current and future technologies that will enable the Finance function to deliver against its mandate
- Identify the capabilities being delivered by Finance across the Finance value chain
- Recall what business partnering means and the different components
- Recognize the underlying competencies and skills needed within the Finance value chain
- Recognize the technology components included in an integrated finance technology design
- Recognize the different roles present within each objective of the Finance value chain
Try this product for 3 days — 100% free*
You're invited to experience all the benefits and see to if this learning product is right for you. When the trial ends, full paid access and auto-renewal will begin for your convenience. Opt out at any time before the free trial ends.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.