Finance Business Partnering: Influence to Impact
Offers finance professionals an advanced application-based approach to finance business partnering.
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
Enhance your skills.
This CPE self-study course offers finance professionals an advanced application-based approach to finance business partnering.
During this course, you will acquire essential problem-solving skills that can positively affect all areas of the business; learn how to leverage analytics tools and techniques to aid in decision-making; and, become accomplished in presenting and influencing key business decision makers.
Covering topics such as future of finance, disruption, and fnance business partnering, this course will also help you enhance your interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills so you are more proficient in executing strategic visions.
- An overview of the finance business partner
- Developing business acumen
- Business model generation
- Strategic planning process - part 1
- Strategic planning process - part 2
- Improving the impact of your communication
- Read your stakeholders better
- Communication insights
- Determine the appropriate skills and techniques to effectively communicate and influence business decisions according to audience.
- Apply holistic and strategic thinking within the entire business.
- Analyze the key tools and techniques used to aid in strategic decision-making.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.