Experienced In-Charge/Senior - Engagement Management and Supervision
Increase your efficiency
NASBA Field of Study
Lynford Graham, Tom Noce, D. Scott Showalter
This CPE course can be purchased individually, or as a part of the Audit Staff Essentials - Experienced In-Charge/Senior training bundle.
Find greater efficiency
Empower yourself to handle the challenges of increased responsibility by learning how to deal with issues that get in the way of attaining greater efficiency in the audit.
Increase the productivity of the staff you supervise through effective management and supervisory techniques.
Learn how best to manage these tasks:
- Interviewing clients to gain necessary information
- Handling difficult conversations with clients
- Planning engagement budgets and staff scheduling
- Delegating tasks
- Coaching and mentoring
- Experienced in-charge auditors
- Audit seniors
- Firms that want consistent training and level setting
- Managing engagement tasks
- Managing staff
- Managing engagement time
- Client management
- Identify processes and procedures regarding achieving effective engagement management.
- Identify processes and procedures regarding supervision of the audit and staff.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.