Ethics: Caesar's Wife: Tipping the Delicate Balance of Leadership and Ethics
In today's complicated world, CPAs carry an increasing burden of public trust. This course goes beyond just "the rules" to discuss broader and deeper issues affecting the profession and your role in it.
NASBA Field of Study
In today's complicated world, CPAs carry an increasing burden of public trust. As in the past, they are expected to give sound, ethical advice on accounting matters. Yet, what used to be an end is now just a beginning. The press, the government, business leaders and others look to CPAs to bring judgment, honesty, clarity and transparency to many murky issues. This course goes beyond just "the rules" to discuss broader and deeper issues affecting the profession and your role in it.
- Anyone who might wrestle with ethical issues, especially anyone in a leadership role
- Interactive format that drives home the difficulty of reaching ethical decisions
- Challenging and thought-provoking case-based discussion
- Designed to expand participants' thinking beyond traditional CPA roles
- Identify difficult ethical dilemmas CPAs face in the private and public sectors
- Identify factors that contribute to making better ethical decisions
- Define the components of the "Trust Formula"
- Identify steps to building trust
- Recognize natural behaviors that can put you at risk of poor ethical decision making
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.