Emerging Topics in Finance 2022
Gain access to key insights into the hottest emerging topics in finance and accounting by sampling six of the AICPA’s certificate programs.
Advance your career by learning about the hottest emerging topics in finance
Whether you are seeking career advancement or looking to integrate these programs into your own learning system, this introductory bundle is the most relevant and affordable in the market today. Learn content developed from extensive research into the future needs of the world’s economies, employers, and communities, and experience the style of instruction that has had learners turning to the AICPA for critical knowledge since the 19th century.
Through narration by industry subject matter experts and application exercises, this informative and engaging online education is comprised of a series of introductory courses covering the hottest emerging topics in finance today.
- Accounting professionals
- Finance Professionals
- The central role people play in successful change initiatives.
- The importance of cybersecurity and developing a security mindset
- Bitcoin and blockchain characteristics
- What is a robotic process automation
- Business value of RPA
- Capabilities you need to grow your data-driven strategy
- Differences between AI, ML and DL
- Benefits of artificial intelligence
- Recognize the challenges in implementing successful change initiatives.
- Your role and what it takes to have a security mindset to be a trusted adviser and key contributor toward cybersecurity risk management.
- Recall the fundamental attributes and properties of money.
- Recall the evolution of blockchain, from pre-cryptocurrency to digital and crypto assets.
- Recognize what RPA is.
- Recognize how RPA is transforming businesses.
- Recall how a data strategy will affect your executive team, technology, people and processes, as well as what new capabilities you need to grow your data-driven strategy.
- Recall basic concepts related to AI.
- Recognize the importance of AI.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.