Demystifying Artificial Intelligence
A practical overview of artificial intelligence, machine learning (ML), and deep learning (DL).
NASBA Field of Study
Time to demystify artificial intelligence.
The term AI has been in the news for decades, inspiring a mystique that has rarely lived up to the expectations . . . until now!
AI now offers the potential to revolutionize the way we do business − from reinventing customer experiences to predictive forecasting to prescriptive marketing approaches.
A practical understanding
Demystifying Artificial Intelligence provides a practical overview of artificial intelligence, machine learning (ML), and deep learning (DL).
In this CPE self study course, you will be introduced to key concepts and capabilities, and the fundamental knowledge needed to understand the AI revolution from a business perspective.
Real-world examples and use cases will be used to explain and illustrate concepts throughout this course
- Differences between AI, ML and DL
- Benefits of artificial intelligence
- AI applications and capabilities and how AI drives a competitive advantage.
- Explanation of the importance of data in AI applications
- Industry drivers and real-world examples of AI
- Recall basic concepts related to AI.
- Recognize the importance of AI.
- Identify current practical applications of AI (including use cases in audit, accounting and finance).
- Recognize AI capabilities.
- Recognize the importance of data in AI applications
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.