Data Analytics for Tax
Data Analytics for Tax will dramatically increase your productivity. The AICPA, in corroboration with industry leaders, has designed this course to demonstrate how accounting and finance professionals, worldwide, can realize the untapped potential of robotic process automation.
NASBA Field of Study
Mark Drenka, Chris Jarski
Realize the untapped potential in more readily available data, improve performance, and better serve your clients through Tax Data Analytics, which is part of the broader Data Analytics certificate program. Gain practical literacy on data analytics so you can improve the services you offer. Using performance-based, problem-centered tasks, learn how data analytics can be employed within the tax function. With implementation of emerging technologies in the area of tax data analytics, your business and your clients will be ahead of the competition.
Big data and data analytics have a significant effect on the tasks financial professionals and accountants encounter and the services they provide to clients. The ability to analyze extremely large data sets to draw conclusions and make decisions has become increasing difficult. Tax data analytics tools will allow you to efficiently and accurately curate business and industry information to better serve your clients.
- Tax practitioners who serve or advise clients and would like to understand the impact of data analytics on the tax function
- Tax managers/decision makers looking to utilize data analytics within their business tax function
- Accounting and finance professionals looking for more information on how data analytics will affect tax processes
- Tax auditors who are interested in how data analytics will affect the audit process
- Data transformation in the age of extremely large data sets
- Data visualization to recognize and apply practical applications of data analytics
- Current and future state of tax analytics and overcoming obstacles to implementation
- Identify the various uses and benefits of data analytics techniques within the tax function.
- Apply data analytics tools and techniques to a given tax function using the six-step decision-making framework for automating deliverables.
- Develop and evaluate suitable business cases for implementing tax automation to appropriately effect a given function at an organization.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.