Cybersecurity Risk Management Program Considerations
Learn how to assess the cybersecurity needs of your organization and clients to help implement the cybersecurity risk management program.
NASBA Field of Study
This course is part of the Cybersecurity Practical Applications Certificate Program.
You must purchase the bundle to earn the certificate. To learn more about the certificate and purchase the bundle, click here.
As the evolving go-to cybersecurity person, you already know the importance of a sound cybersecurity risk management program for your organization and clients. You will need to understand the risks that need managing, beginning by assessing the needs of your organization and clients.
As you learn more about the AICPA cybersecurity risk management reporting framework, you will focus on
- Identifying assets and data susceptible to theft;
- Regulatory and compliance considerations;
- Specific events in your organization or for your clients that require cybersecurity considerations.
- Overview of the AICPA cybersecurity risk management framework, focusing on the cybersecurity description criteria
- Key elements of a CRMP
- Assets and data susceptible to threats
- Regulatory and other compliance considerations
- Specific events that require cybersecurity consideration
- Identify assets and data susceptible to threats.
- Identify compliance considerations.
- Identify specific events in your organization or for your client that require cybersecurity considerations.
- Differentiate between the AICPA cybersecurity risk management reporting framework and security frameworks.
- Identify the key elements of a cybersecurity risk management program (CRMP).
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.