CPA Firm Business Development: The Data Analytics Opportunity
This session introduces the value of a data analytics and how CPA firms can immediately stand out and potentially streamline their current work processes by taking advantage of Excel's data analytics and visualization capabilities.
NASBA Field of Study
Computer Software and Applications
A basic understanding of data analytics using Excel can allow for CPA firms to immediately, and cost effectively, add value to their clients! This session introduces the value of a data analytics and how CPA firms can immediately stand out from other firms by bringing these capabilities to their clients, and potentially streamline their current work processes by taking advantage of Excel's data analytics and visualization capabilities.
- Any CPA firm leader with an interest in understanding how today's CPA firm can take advantage of data they have currently have to differentiate their services.
- Why a basic data analytics skill set is essential
- How Excel can be leveraged – further than you think – to provide this differentiating service
- Learn what areas to target at your clients to provide immediate value to your clients and highlight your capabilities
- Recognize why CPA firms should build a basic proficiency in data analytics
- Identify at least three areas the firm could target with their clients
- Identify opportunities to streamline the firm's current workflow
- Identify tools used for developing basic data analytics skill set
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.