COSO Enterprise Risk Management Certificate Program
Learn the concepts and principles of the newly updated ERM framework and be prepared to integrate the framework into your organization's strategy-setting process to drive business performance.
NASBA Field of Study
The complexity of enterprise risk has changed, new risks have emerged, and managing it has become everyone's responsibility.
The only COSO-authorized certificate program on the 2017 COSO ERM framework, this new certificate program offers you the unique opportunity to learn the concepts and principles of the updated ERM framework and be prepared to integrate it into your organization's strategy-setting process to drive business performance. Plus, you'll earn up to 13.5 hours of CPE.
Seven self-paced modules provide you with the knowledge necessary to understand and apply COSO's Enterprise Risk Management - Integrating with Strategy and Performance. The ERM Framework assists management and boards of directors with their respective duties for managing risk. It does so by explaining five easy-to-understand components that accommodate different viewpoints and operating structures, and enhance strategies and decision-making. The certificate program includes:
Self-study online modules:
- An Overview of Enterprise Risk Management - Integrating with Strategy and Performance
- The Governance and Culture Component
- The Strategy and Objective-Setting Component
- The Performance Component
- The Review and Revision Component
- The Information, Communication, and Reporting Component
- Case Application - ERM Improvement Observations
Online exam: Complete the exam at the date and time that works best for you within 90 days of finishing the learning program
Digital badge: You will receive a digital badge that can be easily shared with your professional network
- Governance and culture
- Strategy and objective-setting
- Review and revision
- Information, communication, and reporting
- Analyze the value of enterprise risk management when setting and carrying out strategy and objectives.
- Apply the integration of enterprise risk management with strategy and performance.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the concepts of the ERM Framework, including components and principles.
- Apply the concepts of the ERM Framework to a variety of situational examples.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.