CITP Learning Pathway: Business Intelligence, Data Management, and Analytics (Module 2)
Complement your accounting background with important analytical tools for decision making. Acquire essential competencies in your pathway to becoming a CITP credential.
NASBA Field of Study
Learn how to manage big data and enable data-driven business decisions, so you can add value to your business and clients. Meet your professional data management goals at your own pace, at times convenient to you, through engaging, online explanations of business intelligence, data management, and analytics subject matter, as set forth in the CITP Credential Body of Knowledge.
Gain new skills
Learn new skills — or enhance your existing competency — in key areas
- Data management
- Data analysis & reporting
- Business intelligence management
Maintain your existing CITP credential
If you already have a CITP credential, you can earn CPE credits needed to maintain the CITP credential.
Bonus optional application exercises help apply the learning in real-world scenarios — but note that this bonus material is strictly for your enhancement and does not provide CPE credit.
CITP exam preparation
Get a leg up on CITP exam preparation by learning essential skills and competencies from the business intelligence, data management & analytics module (Module II) of the CITP Credential Body of Knowledge, which accounts for 20% of the subject matter covered on the CITP exam.
If you are interested in additional education specific to the CITP Credential Body of Knowledge, check out two additional modules.
CITP Learning Pathway: Information Security & Cyber Risks (Module I), which emphasizes
- Information security governance
- Cybersecurity risk management
- SOC for Cybersecurity
IT Governance Risks & Controls (Module III), which emphasizes
- IT governance & strategy
- IT risks, process & controls
- System and Organization Controls (SOC) Reporting
To build essential competencies in all three modules of the CITP Credential Body of Knowledge, check out the CITP Learning Pathway Bundle, which covers the comprehensive CITP Credential Body of Knowledge. As a bonus, the bundle includes a complimentary CITP Credential Exam!
Disclaimer: These courses have been bundled to cover the CITP Credential Body of Knowledge. This bundled learning includes education that has been extracted from existing AICPA learning products. As such, the module references in their titles are specific to the original learning product and does not reflect the order in this bunded learning product.
- CITP credential candidates (professionals and students)
- Existing CITP credential holders
- Accounting professionals
- Finance professionals
- Information life cycle management
- Business impacts and disruptions
- Data analysis and reporting
- Audit data analytics
- Predictive analytics
- Digital transformation and technology disruptors
- Data integration
- Data warehousing
- Analyze the life cycle of data and its implications for data-driven decision making.
- Indicate how data is collected and manipulated, including consolidation, cleaning, transformation, reduction, and processing.
- Differentiate the various types of data analytics, the tools and procedures used to perform an analysis, the methods of reporting, and performance indicators.
- Apply predictive analytics, including various models, techniques, applications, and deployment.
- Apply the integration of analytics in the audit process, including risks and assertions, and continuous assurance.
- Differentiate the various forms of technology disruptors, including cloud tech, IoT, and AI.
- Identify how to use data integration (ETL, EAI and EDR) as well as data warehousing (Active, OLAP, ROLAP, MOLAP, HOLAP, and DOLAP).
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.