CAS Core Learning
The CAS Core Learning provides the foundational education in management accounting and advisory skills needed in todays competitive market.
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
Client Advisory Services (CAS), ranging from basic outsourced accounting services to Virtual CFO, have been the fastest-growing area of consulting in public accounting for the last several years. This high-demand service line is expected to continue its impressive trajectory. The CAS Core Learning provides foundational technical content that begins the learning journey of management accounting & advisory skills.
- Strategic Management
- Risk Management
- Business Performance Management
- Project and People Management
- Value Management
- Financial Strategy
- Financial Reporting
- Digital Finance
- Apply foundational management accounting principles to operations and reporting.
- Analyze financial reporting and business operations recommendations.
- Identify core financial modeling practices.
- Apply financial leadership best practices to strategy, risk management, & financing.
- Evaluate business strategy with respect to ecosystem and performance management.
- Apply business strategy to business insights and management.
Who Will Benefit
Global accounting and finance professionals, Management accounting professionals, Controllers, CFOs, Finance vice presidents, Finance directors, CPAs and CAs
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.