Building Trusting Relationships
Provides essential information on the critical role trust plays in stakeholder relationships, so you can improve communication, enhance collaboration, and achieve your objectives.
NASBA Field of Study
Build trust to boost performance.
This self-study online course is part of the Happiness at Work Series.
Trust is a must-have for all good working relationships. Trust in those around you affects performance and happiness at work. Without trust, relationships and productivity suffer.
This CPE self-study online course will provide you with essential information on the critical role trust plays in stakeholder relationships so that you improve communication, enhance collaboration, and achieve your objectives.
- How trust affects performance.
- How to build and sustain trust.
- How to rebuild when trust is lost.
- Recognize the critical role trust plays in stakeholder and organizational relationships.
- Recognize how personal experience influences how trustworthiness is assessed.
- Identify the impact that trust has on a working relationship.
- Recognize the elements that influence trust when building quick trust and those that build lasting trust.
- Identify how to evaluate trust and rebuild trust by understanding its component parts.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.