Blockchain Opportunities Beyond Crypto Assets
Gain knowledge about zero-knowledge proof with an animated video that highlights the mechanism and benefit of it.
NASBA Field of Study
Get ready for blockchain transactions
This CPE course can be purchased individually, or as a part of the Blockchain Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate program.
Learn how transactions are conducted on blockchain, including the sending and receiving of crypto assets, transaction fees, UTXO versus account models, throughput, and settlement.
This CPE course will help you gain knowledge about zero-knowledge proof with an animated video that highlights the mechanism and benefit of it.
Observe useful application of blockchain in various industries, such as supply chain, health care, digital identity, financial services, accounting and auditing, and tax.
- Public accounting leaders, managers and staff
- Finance leaders
- Management accountants
- Non-IT finance professionals
- Characteristics of bitcoin blockchain
- Zero-knowledge proof
- Blockchain provenance affects a supply chain
- Issues with digital identity and know-your-customer regulations
- Industry specific applications of blockchain
- Identify fees, gas, throughput, and confirmations in blockchain.
- Recall the zero-knowledge proof concept and the problems the concept solves.
- Recall blockchain as a tool for provenance across multiple markets.
- Identify blockchain solutions for multiple industries and current and potential blockchain uses beyond crypto assets.
- Distinguish industry-specific applications of blockchain for accounting, tax, and legal.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.