Are you Running Your Business or Is Your Business Running You? – FutureReady Series (1-hour learning)
If you want to see your business consistently run better and grow faster, be focused on clear on priorities and issues and a healthy leadership team. This session can help you get a grip on your business.
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
If you are the owner, leader, or manager of an organization who wants to see your business consistently run better and grow faster, Bill Sheridan and EOS can help you and your team simplify, clarify, and achieve your vision. A recognized speaker, Bill's interactive style and real-world insight makes this a must-see event for growth-oriented entrepreneurs everywhere. Attendees will walk away focused, clear on priorities and issues, healthier as a leadership team, and using tools that help them gain more traction. Don't let the company run you – get a grip on your business.
- Vision: How to get your leadership team 100 percent on the same page with where your organization is going and how it will get there.
- People: How to get the right people in the right seats – because we can't achieve our vision unless we have great people helping us achieve it.
- Data: How to get laser-focused on the numbers – because the numbers never lie. They will give us an absolute pulse on what's happening in our organization at any given time.
- Issues: How to solve our problems. Great organizations simply have gotten great at solving the obstacles that stand in their way of achieving their vision.
- Processes: How to document the processes that drive our business forward. When everyone on our team is following the same processes, work becomes more efficient, more effective, more fun, and more profitable.
- Identify the six key components of running your business – and the tools needed to become 100 percent strong in each of those components.
- What are the eight key questions that leaders must answer to present a unified front on their organization's vision?
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.