Are You Ready for Your Peer Review?
This course dives into the required elements of quality control as well as the recent changes in the public interest and the impact they have on reviewed firms.
NASBA Field of Study
AICPA Peer Review Program Staff
Create a strong quality control environment.
Gain an understanding of the peer review process and learn what you can do to prepare for your next peer review.
This CPE self-study course covers required elements of quality control. You will learn about recent changes in the public interest and the impact they have on reviewed firms. Also, find out about the most common areas of non-compliance with professional standards uncovered by peer reviewers in the last year.
Who Will Benefit
Firms subject to peer review.
- The peer review process and timeline
- Common engagement deficiencies and how to prevent them
- Selecting a quality peer reviewer
- Quality control standards overview
- What you need to assemble for your reviewer
- Peer review wrap-up expectations
- Identify steps in the peer review process
- Identify ways to prepare for your peer review
- Identify ways to get value from your peer review
- Determine common areas of noncompliance with professional standards
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.