Annual Update for Accountants and Auditors
Understand how new pronouncements from FASB, ASB, ARSC, and other standard-setting bodies updated the requirements and help apply the guidance in practice.
NASBA Field of Study
Kurt G. Oestriecher, Mark Beasley
Update yourself on accounting and auditing updates
- Understand the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing with relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, compilation, preparation, and review arenas.
- Sort through the complexities so you can identify and apply recently issued FASB, PCAOB, and AICPA standards and guidance.
- Understand the current information on topics critical to your success in today’s rapidly changing regulatory environment.
This course provides CPE credit in the Accounting (4) and Auditing (4) fields of study.
Who Will Benefit
- FASB accounting standards updates and recent exposure drafts
- Private company financial reporting
- Audit and attestation updates
- PCAOB update
- Identify and recall how to comply with the latest requirements resulting from federal tax statutes, regulations, cases, and rulings
- Recognize how the electric vehicle credit was modified by the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.
- Identify the correct 2022 rate tables applicable to filers.
- Recognize how the anticipatory assignment of income doctrine affects charitable contributions of business interests.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.