AICPA Valuation and Consulting Standards
This CPE course provides an overview of consulting and valuation service topics discussed in AICPA Professional Standards.
NASBA Field of Study
Robert F. Reilly
This CPE course provides an overview of AICPA Professional Standards CS section 100 (Statement on Standards for Consulting Services No. 1) and VS section 100 (Statement on Standards for Valuation Services No. 1). The course covers:
- Consulting services (including consulting services for attest clients);
- Valuation services (including types of engagements to estimate value and valuation); and,
- Calculation engagement reporting.
- Statement on Standards for Consulting Services (SSCS) No. 1
- Statement on Standards for Valuation Services (SSVS) No. 1
- Consulting services and process
- Professional judgment
- Valuation engagement and reports
- Calculate engagement report
- Recall which consulting services are covered by SSCS No. 1.
- Recognize issues related to providing consulting services to attest clients.
- Identify the types of engagements performed under SSVS No. 1.
- Recall the valuation approaches discussed under SSVS No. 1.
- Recall the types of valuation reports allowed under SSVS No. 1.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.