AICPA Peer Review Update Course
Gain a high-level overview of changes to standards and guidance, as well as an update on results from the Enhanced Oversight Program.
NASBA Field of Study
AICPA Peer Review Program Staff
Be up to date
Understand the latest developments in peer review and recent activity from the Peer Review Board to help ensure that the engagements under review are meeting the quality standards.
Learn about the most common areas of noncompliance with professional standards uncovered by peer reviewers.
- Peer reviewers
- Update on EAQ initiatives
- Overview of recent developments in peer review
- Enhanced Oversight Program
- Updates to the peer review manual
- Updates on the pool of peer reviewers
- Identify significant elements of the current Enhancing Audit Quality (EAQ) initiative.
- Recall the most recent developments in the Peer Review Program.
- Recognize common items that delay report acceptance.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.