Advanced Management Skills
Identify what it takes to be a leader and to develop high-performing employees. Recognize different social styles and how to manage change.
NASBA Field of Study
Business Management and Organization
Manage for success
Lead your organization
Identify your leadership style and understand that your organization must adapt to changing conditions, and plan for and implement change in a measured process.
Understand commonalities and variances of social styles so that you can better interact with and motivate employees—who are your organization’s valuable frontline connection to your customers.
Understand how to cultivate a significant competitive advantage by developing high-potential employees and retaining high-performing employees.
This course provides 6 hours of CPE credit in the Business Management & Organization field of study.
- Finance professionals who want to develop the management skills necessary to make an impact on their organization.
- Leadership styles
- Change management
- Understanding social styles
- Developing high-performance employees
- Identify the primary leadership styles.
- Determine the barriers to change.
- Differentiate between the four primary social styles.
- Distinguish the characteristics and benefits of coaching versus mentoring.
- Identify the steps to establish a mentoring program.
- Determine the elements of a successful retention process.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.