If you’re looking to better serve existing clients and grow your practice, the Valuation Subscription will provide you with essential resources, tools and guidance you need, developed by industry experts and leaders. Now available at 20% off in the Memorial Day Sale with promo code MDAY22. Offer expires 6/3/22.
- Economic damages case law
- The valuation of financial instruments in a post-LIBOR world | FVS webcast archive
- The state of AI and machine learning in financial instrument valuation | FVS webcast archive
- Valuation of contingent consideration: A fair value perspective | FVS webcast archive
- Valuation of SPAC securities: challenges and solutions | FVS webcast archive
- CARES Act: fraud investigations and enforcement trends | FVS webcast archive
- Learn how fraud and valuation matters are handled during bankruptcy
- Frequently asked questions when providing bankruptcy services
- Controlling purchase agreement risks in a COVID-19 environment
- Bankruptcy at a glance: chapter 11, subchapter V | FVS at a glance
Get 20% off using promo code MDAY22 during checkout. Offer expires 6/3/22.
The valuation industry is growing. Grow with it.
With an expected compound annual growth rate in the global valuation industry of nearly 8% through 2024, experts in this area are experiencing increasing demand. Keeping up with market changes, regulations, and best practices is challenging when seeking to play a part in this multi-billion dollar industry. This subscription will give you the edge to grow your business and advance in your field.
The Valuation Subscription will provide access to the following resources:
- Toolkits that include checklists, sample templates, FAQs and more designed to help you build or enhance your valuation practice
- Quick reference guides that provide high-level information on various topics like Standards and Premises of Value, Valuing Stock Options, Business Combinations and more
- Technical whitepapers that provide overviews and best practices on issues of importance to valuation professionals
- Professional development resources for broadening your knowledge and helping you identify common valuation challenges and solutions
- News and information that will keep you up to date and ahead of the curve in valuation
As part of your subscriber benefits, you’ll also receive access to archived webcasts (no CPE offered) and the following discounts on other valuation products:
- 15% off all Valuation publications, certificates and webcasts
- $50 off Valuation related conferences
- 20% off first year of FVS Section membership
Shortly after subscribing you’ll receive an email with information on how to redeem these discounts
FREE GIFT – with the purchase of the Valuation Subscription, you receive access to the Forensic and Valuation Services Library – a powerful research tool that offers you the most comprehensive, up-to-date technical guidance, including AICPA Accounting & Valuation Guides and FVS Practice Aids, available in a searchable, web-based format.
Who Will Benefit
- Valuation professionals working in public accounting or in industry
- CPAs and finance professionals looking to build or enhance their Valuation practice
- CPAs and finance professionals looking to advance their careers
- Valuation professionals seeking a comprehensive suite of practice support resources
- Advisory service valuations
- Financial instrument valuation
- Fair value measurements
- Estate and gift tax valuation
- Valuation of private equity or venture capital funds
- Valuation disputes
- Employee benefit plan valuation
Current AICPA members can access the resources included in the Valuation Subscription by joining the FVS Section. FVS Section Members and CFF / ABV Credential Holders receive access to the contents of the Valuation Subscription as part of their Section / Credential Membership.
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.