Private Equity & Venture Capital Valuation Subscription
Navigate the complexity of private equity and venture capital valuation.
- Estimating Fair Value of Private Equity in Times of Uncertainty
- Valuing unicorns during a pandemic
- Times of uncertainty don’t change the fair value framework
- PE/VC Accounting and Valuation Guide Overview
- PE/VC Accounting and Valuation Guide Best Practices
- PEVC case study: Biotech investment with a complex capital structure
- AICPA PE/VC Quick Reference Guide
- 8 common valuation challenges in venture capital
- Private-equity value drivers change in a downturn
- Fair value of investments
The $4 trillion private equity and venture capital (PE/VC) valuation industry is growing by leaps and bounds. Valuation experts looking to set themselves apart are focusing on this evolving area. The AICPA’s PE/VC topical subscription is the perfect place to start. You’ll find helpful tools, videos and articles designed to illustrate basic concepts and help you discover the possibilities. With even more content added quarterly through Q3 of 2021, your subscription will provide ongoing value.
This product will provide:
- An overview of Valuation of Portfolio Company Investments of Venture Capital and Private Equity Funds and Other Investment Companies (the PE/VC Guide), and an additional exploration of best practices per the guide.
- A quick reference to the PE/VC Guide, helping you quickly find what you need.
- A valuable case study exploring three PE/VC valuation approaches that arrive at similar conclusions.
- Immerse yourself in the basic language and practices of PE/VC valuation
- Evaluate differing methodologies for arriving at fair value conclusions
- Assess the impacts of market volatility and the pandemic on the fair value framework
- Discover the major issues relating to fair valuation of portfolio company investments of private equity and venture capital funds and other investment companies
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.