With content created by NFP industry leaders, the AICPA’s NFP Subscription serves as your one-stop shop for the latest news, tools, and resources supporting CPAs and finance leaders that work with or for NFPs.
- Not-for-Profit sample audit committee meeting agenda
- Checklist for gifts-in-kind presentation and disclosures
- Not-for-profit account workpaper: Promises to give
- Oversight of third parties: Considerations for auditors and NFPs | NFP Section webcast archive
- Controller Toolkit for Not-for-Profit Entities
- Opportunities for fraud in not-for-profit entities: contributions vs exchange transactions
- Strategic planning for agility in finance and operations | NFP Section webcast archive
- Board recruiting matrix for not-for-profit entities
- Sample purchasing policy for not-for-profit entities
- Not-for-profit sample delegation of authority policy
Our Communities Need Them, and They Need You
More than 1.5 million nonprofit organizations are serving critical needs across the U.S. Now more than ever, their mission success depends on strong governance, careful stewardship of resources, and compliance with laws and regulations. Now more than ever, they need your expertise. But in today’s ever-changing environment, how will you stay up to date? How will you filter the noise, sort through new laws and guidance, and figure out how it applies for NFPs?
The AICPA’s NFP Subscription addresses all those needs, curating just the information and tools you need to boost your technical knowledge, elevate the service you provide to NFPs, and set yourself apart in this growing practice area. Immerse yourself in expert-created practice aids to help you address today’s NFP accounting, tax compliance, assurance, and governance issues competently and confidently.
You’ll get immediate access to tools, videos, and real-world examples illustrating complex concepts, best practices, and implementation considerations. Content is continuously updated, so your subscription will provide ongoing value.
The Not-for-Profit Subscription will provide access to the following Not-for-Profit Section resources:
- Plug-and-play templates, sample policies, illustrative examples, and many more tools to help you with the work on your desk today
- A comprehensive, continuously updated library of in-depth articles and resources to boost your understanding of key developments and complex issues affecting NFPs
- Exclusive archived webcasts covering critical focus areas within NFP accounting and financial reporting, tax compliance, and governance and featuring leading industry experts
- A complimentary subscription to the NFP Section eNews Alert, keeping you up to date on the latest developments affecting NFPs and pointing you straight to the information and resources you need to apply the newest tax laws and accounting and auditing standards
As part of your subscriber benefits, you’ll also receive the following complimentary discounts on other not-for-profit products:
- $50 off NFP conferences
- 20% off NFP CPE products and certificates
- 20% off all NFP webcasts
- 10% off NFP publications
Shortly after subscribing you’ll receive an email with information on how to redeem these discounts.
The Not-for-Profit Subscription is part of the AICPA’s comprehensive portfolio of offerings for CPAs and finance professionals serving the not-for-profit industry, including the Not-for-Profit Section membership and the Not-for-Profit Certificate programs. It was designed to meet the needs of those who need access to tools and resources but are not interested in the complimentary CPE that comes with the NFP membership section.
- CPAs working in public accounting and supporting the NFP industry
- CPAs working in the NFP industry as financial professionals
- Those with governance or financial management roles at NFPs, including staff, board members, and volunteers
- Sample financial statements and note disclosures, illustrating the implementation of new accounting standards
- Sample board governance and management policies, such as conflict of interest, gift acceptance, document retention, and more
- Form 990 resources, GAAP vs tax reporting differences, and tips for avoiding IRS red flags
- Internal control checklists, technology tips, RFP templates, and cybersecurity best practices
- Articles and archived webcasts offering a deeper dive into topics like risk management, Form 990, board training, functional expense allocation, unrelated business income, and accounting for contributions
- Sample auditor’s reports and example management letter comments
- And much more!
Group ordering for your team
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.