AICPA & CIMA Personal Financial Planning Summit
The AICPA & CIMA Personal Financial Planning Summit will be an opportunity to come together, share our experiences and connect with peers in an intimate setting with speakers/facilitators who are thought leaders in the profession.
Jan 30 - Feb 01, 2023
NASBA Field of Study
Early Bird Savings
Register early and save $100! Early bird pricing expires November 7, 2022. Discounted early bird prices will be displayed during checkout.
This year's sessions will include a wide variety of areas relevant for firms of all sizes. We will cover topics such as transitions your clients (and you) are going through, how to develop a successful internship program, niche practices, and a panel of next generation firm owners discussing the succession planning process. We also plan to have an “open mic” session where we will facilitate a discussion with all attendees about concerns and issues that are on your minds.
Much of the benefit of the Summit experience comes from the interaction with fellow practitioners during the social events and activities, which we plan to include again in Austin.
Session topics will be relevant for firms of all sizes and include:
- Better client conversations – Dr. Haesun Moon, Canadian Centre for Brief Coaching
- Traction and the EOS business model – Brian Martin, Accredited Investors Wealth Management®
- Using internships in your practice – Jon Yankee, Cerity Partners, Jake Gurock, AWM Capital
- Financial transitions – Susan Bradley, Sudden Money Institute
- The client journey to better referrals – Stephen de Mann, Dimensional Fund Advisors
- Benefiting from a niche – Andrew Fisher, Cerity Partners and Ally-Jane (AJ) Ayers, Brooklyn FI, Akemi Dalvi, Kondo Wealth Advisors, Inc
- Insights on success and succession – W. Eric Hehman, Austin Asset, Brenna McLoughlin, Wealthstream Advisors, Brian Martin, Akemi Dalvi
- Marketing thought leadership – Marie and Jonny Swift, Impact Communications
- New! An “Open Mic” session where you bring up the topics for group discussion
For those who attended Summit in the past, you recognize the value of this experience. For those who have yet joined us, we welcome you to experience it for yourself! We look forward to seeing you again in January as we continue to discover what the future holds for our clients, firms, the profession, and ourselves.
Sessions start at 8:30 each morning and the conference will close at noon on Wednesday. Register early as we expect it to fill up quickly. Space is limited to 100 attendees and on a first come- first served basis.
Guest fee is $100 - guests are welcome to attend networking event and reception.
Dimensional Fund Advisors Headquarters
6300 Bee Cave Road, Building One
Austin, TX 78746
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa
8212 Barton Club Drive
Austin, TX 78735
Room Rate: $349.00/night plus taxes and fees
Conference room rate expires Friday, January 6, 2023, or when room block sells out, whichever comes first.
Dress code: Business Casual
Looking for group pricing?Contact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.