AICPA & CIMA ESG Online Conference
The global trend to incorporate ESG (environmental, social, and governance) data in mainstream financial reports is accelerating. Join this conference to understand what this is all about.
NASBA Field of Study
Finance professionals play a crucial role in helping organizations address and improve their impact on the planet. The more an organization understands how the three pillars of environmental, social and governance sustainability together affect and shape their strategies and business model, the more business-resilient they become. And, as ESG information is increasingly used by the capital markets and other stakeholder groups, such information needs to be reliable, credible, and well supported. Good governance plays a critical role in a company’s ability to produce high-quality, accurate and reliable information.
At this live conference rebroadcast in April from 11am to 6pm ET, leading experts will
- New! Overview of proposed regulations for the SEC and ISSB.
- Demystify the ESG landscape, the global effort for ESG reporting, and the critical role for finance
- Review key elements of the recent ISSB announcement at COP 26 and the anticipated update of the SEC's ESG disclosure requirements
- Implement a phased approach to building your ESG program and integrating reporting needs into your existing processes
- Understand ESG assessments and benchmarks
- Review the ESG assurance process and what to look out for
- Understand the concepts in the AICPA Practice Aid: Consideration of ESG-related Matters in an Audit of Financial Statements
ESG Conference Sponsors
Who should attend
- CFOs, Controllers involved in ESG reporting
- Auditors and consultants representing SEC-registered or private companies
- Audit committee members
Looking for group pricing?Contact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact email@example.com and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.