AICPA & CIMA Accounting Pipeline Diversity Symposium
Explore best practices and identify ways to fill the accounting pipeline.
Oct 12 - Oct 13, 2022
The 2022 Accounting Pipeline Diversity Symposium provides a platform for professionals from organizations, universities, and state societies to collaborate, explore best practices, and identify ways to overcome obstacles in filling the accounting pipeline with diverse students and professionals.
- Form connections and collaborate with like-minded professionals with passion for expanding the accounting pipeline.
- Learn best practices, strategies and tips from diversity and inclusion (D&I) subject matter experts and leaders.
- Support the growth of the accounting and finance profession pipeline by understanding strategies for retaining a diverse pipeline within your organization.
- Gain an understanding of AICPA’s efforts around supporting the pipeline.
- Meet and develop relationships with ethnic minority accounting and finance students from the Accounting Scholars Leadership Workshop (ASLW) who could contribute to increasing your organization’s pipeline.
|College or University||$199.00|
|Firm or Company||$399.00|
Looking for group pricing?Contact us
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services.The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all product users. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. As part of this commitment, this product is closed-captioned. For additional accommodation requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.