- Apply the role of management in strategic decision making.
- Distinguish best practices and challenges of strategic decision.
- Recognise where options are generated in the strategy process.
- Competitive strategy, Growth strategy, Growth strategy analysis - GE McKinsey matrix
Stay ahead of the competition.
In this course, you will learn market-driven approaches to do the following:
- Consider your organisation's growth strategies and decide a sustainable strategy.
- Apply a proactive approach to remain competitive.
- Promote the achievement of medium- and long-term business goals.
- Growth matrix
- Market penetration
- Competitive advantage
Put your learning into practice.
Detailed exercises and case studies will enable you to:
- Apply important growth strategies and learning techniques for continued business improvement and
- Acquire a deeper understanding of the strategic importance of growth strategies and your finance business partnering role.