- Learn how to use key Excel functions and features that are critical for accounting professionals
- More than 30 Excel features, functions and techniques that are directly relevant to accounting work
- Tables and named references
- Data validation and conditional formatting
- Workbook design principles and organization
- Conditional summing and lookups
- Error trapping and improving lookups
- List comparisons and indenting
- Data driven workbooks and concatenation
- Dynamic headers, mapping tables and error check
Master Excel while improving your efficiency and saving time
Looking to move beyond "quick tips and tricks"? This webcast series will walk you through Excel features, functions and techniques that can transform the way you work.
Gain mastery through hands-on learning
These hands-on workshops are designed for you to work along, completing the same exercises demonstrated by the instructor. Each lesson builds on the prior sessions, so you'll want to watch each installment in order so you can best prepare to tackle real-world issues and build some fairly robust workbooks.
In the final, highly engaging webcast, you'll use more than 10 independent Excel features to build an automated reporting workbook.
If you're sincere about wanting to improve your Excel skills, and to figure out how to use Excel to save time, this comprehensive Excel series is sure to help.