- Recall the strategic tool used to identify fundamental personal financial planning goals.
- Recognize a personal financial planning service.
- Identify a statistical measure of the change in prices for a set of products.
- Select the alternative name for the interest rate used in determining present value.
- Calculate an inflation-adjusted return.
- Recall an assumption used when calculating serial payments.
This CPE course can be purchased individually or as part of the PFP Practical Applications Certificate Program.
To help your personal financial planning clients establish realistic financial goals, you must have a fundamental understanding of the time value of money concepts and be comfortable using a financial calculator or time value of money software.
In this audiovisual CPE course, Tom Tillery covers:
- The time value of money
- Cash management strategies
- The creation of the personal financial planning client's spending plan
Once you complete this course, you'll be able to apply these concepts to create a financial plan and help your clients implement it in order to reach their financial independence and retirement goals.