This page is for purchases of the print or ebook version of the publication. To purchase the subscription, please go here.
The practical guidance you need.
From leases to revenue recognition to grants and contracts to auditor report changes, you’ve had a lot going on in the not-for-profit financial arena.
Whether you’re already an expert in NFP audit and accounting standards or just getting started, we’ve got the practical guidance you need.
This must-have resource for not-for-profit accounting and auditing professionals is an essential reference that will assist you with the distinctive aspects of accounting and financial statement preparation and auditing for not-for-profit entities.
Key Features and Benefits
- An intuitive format that’s based on common errors and questions
- A "before-and-after" context to enhance your understanding of various changes
The 2022 edition of the guide includes updates on the following topics:
- Auditor reporting changes
- SAS No. 142, Audit Evidence
- SAS No. 143, Auditing Accounting Estimates and Related Disclosures
- SAS No. 145, Understanding the Entity and Its Environment and Assessing the Risks of Material Misstatement
- Revenue recognition