- Analyse the different types and sources of equity finance and methods of floatation.
- Analyze the application of business valuation in scenarios other than acquisition of a target entity.
- Analyse use of rights issues to raise equity finance.
- Raising equity finance, Other contexts of valuation, Rights issues
Equity financing: What it is, and how to get it?
Discover business valuation in circumstances other than mergers and acquisitions, explore various equity financing methods, and analyze use of rights issues raise equity finance.
Value added topics:
- Equity types and share types
- Sources of equity finance
- Share floatation basics
- Business valuation circumstances
Learn through detailed exercises.
The practical hands-on exercises use real-world examples such as case studies and scenarios, designed to give you the skills to evaluate business performance. Gain a deeper understanding of various ways to improve business performance and align with organization goals.
This is a standalone course but if you're interested in more of this type of learning while earning a designation, explore the CGMA® Finance Leadership Program.