- Identify the drivers of change in the business ecosystem and how the ecosystem affects organisational strategy.
- Identify the process for research and analysis of data on customer needs and behaviours.
- Drivers for change in the business ecosystem
- Customer and market research
Adapt and evolve.
The business ecosystem will adapt and evolve in response to changes in the wider environment. As the business environment has become more competitive, dynamic, and complex, the focus has shifted to not only identifying customers' needs and wants, but also to creating customer wants where they did not exist before. In this course, you will learn how evolving can change the business ecosystem and how to analyse customers to support your organisation's strategy.
- Ecosystems and strategy formulation
- The business ecosystem
Gain experience with detailed exercises.
Using case studies, real-life scenarios, and exercises, this course will give you the necessary tools to identify drivers for change in the business ecosystem and how to analyse your customer base to boost your overall success.
This is a standalone course but if you’re interested in more of this type of learning while earning a designation, explore the CGMA® Finance Leadership Program.