- Recall the characteristics of an analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Recognize how to establish objectives and desired outcomes of a data analytics project for a business or client.
- Recognize ways data is described and interpreted.
- Identify the types and categories of data.
- Recognize how data science and data analytics are connected.
- Recognize characteristics of the technology and data ecosystem for data analytics.
- How to develop a data-driven mindset
- How to approach a data analytics project
- Understanding data and the data ecosystem
Get 10% off using promo code DACERT10 during checkout. Offer expires 12/31/21.
Turn data into insights
Learn core concepts in data analytics and how to conduct data analytics projects in your organization.
Be prepared to be effective no matter how your organization or industry changes by understanding key concepts — from framing the problem and defining the scope to understanding organizational requirements and gaps to effectively working with key stakeholders.
Develop the right mindset to help identify the problem and then recommend data-driven solutions.
Understand the language of data analytics so you can communicate effectively about data analytics in your organization.
Using three scenarios covering revenue analysis, financial planning and analysis, and business performance, see how data analytics can be applied in practice.
How do I receive my certificate?
Upon completion of this certificate program, you will receive a certificate in digital form. This certificate should be shared with your online professional network. See FAQS here.
This certificate is Part 1 of the Data Analyst Certificates Bundle—a comprehensive five-part program that provides training and practical guidance on the topic of data analytics.