Transform with data analytics
Learn from data
Understand the power of data analytics and conquer common misconceptions around data and automation.
Learn how data-driven organizations are three times more likely to experience significant improvement across performance, company growth, and net earnings.
Through an immersive and realistic storyline, discover how organizations can start their data analytics journey, all the way through to innovating by being data-led.
Plan with data
No matter the level of your technical expertise, learn through a step-by-step process how to create your own data analytics and business strategy.
Unlock the potential of data analytics through relatable real-world examples, engaging study materials, and the power of storytelling.
Then gain an understanding of how to implement that strategy as renowned industry experts share invaluable insight and strategies for how to effectively use data analytics.
Thrive through data
Understand how your organization can not only survive but thrive -gaining a competitive advantage - through the strategic implementation of data analytics.
Whether data specialists or not, learn how your team can play a role in helping your organization innovate and monetize through using data.
Upon completion of this certificate, you will receive a digital badge to share with your online professional network.
This certificate provides an overview that leads to the Data Analyst Certificates Bundle – a comprehensive five-part program that provides training and practical guidance on the topic of data analytics.
Who Will Benefit
- Accountants and finance professionals
- Insurance professionals
- Organizational leadership (senior management and C-suite)
- Business and operations-focused teams
- Technical and nontechnical teams
- The benefits of data analytics
- The four types of data analytics – descriptive, diagnostic predictive, and prescriptive
- The opportunities that arise from being data-driven
- Recognize what it means for an organization to be data-led.
- Recognize the components of the data analytics ecosystem.
- Recognize where to start on your data analytics journey.
- Recognize the benefits of data analytics for organizations and individuals.
- Recall the definition of business intelligence.
- Recognize how data analytics can be used to achieve and sustain a competitive advantage.
- Recognize how data analytics can create opportunities for innovation.
- Recall how to evaluate proposals for a data analytics project.