Early Bird Savings
Register early and save $100! Early bird pricing expires March 25. Early bird savings will appear in your shopping cart.
Facing change together
Join policymakers, peers and expert speakers for this one-of-a-kind event dedicated to the evolving world of employee benefit plans. No other conference provides this level of direct access to the standard setters, regulators and thought leaders who can provide the latest plans, guidance and tools.
Come network with your community, explore recent trends in tax and audit, and deepen your technical expertise. Whether you’re new to the EBP field or an established professional, you’ll find answers to all your questions and be ready for whatever comes next.
- Guidance directly from leaders at the IRS and the U.S. Department of Labor
- Remote work, virtual burnout, the worker shortage and other pandemic-related issues
- Pain points in data privacy
- Equity compensation (basic and advanced)
- In-depth examinations of MEPs/PEPs, Security 2.0 and much more
AICPA & CIMA Employee Benefit Plans Conference 8-Pack
Use the select 8 option to focus on specific topics that match your needs. This option allows you to choose any eight sessions from the main conference agenda. It’s also a great way to get access to key information if you’re pressed for time. We’ll email you your access information, session selection and material download instructions a few days before the start of the conference.
Who Should Attend
- Auditors and tax practitioners
- CFOs and their staff
- Plan sponsors and other service providers, including third-party administrators
- Reporting managers for plan sponsors
- Emerging EBP professionals
- Consultants and other professionals specializing in employee benefit plans, including:
- Financial reporting for plans
- Auditing plan financial statements
- Tax and ERISA consulting for plans, employer sponsors and employee participants
- Tax reporting for plans, employer plan sponsors and plan participants preparing and submitting returns
Exhibit & Sponsor Opportunities
You’ll have exposure to the buying audience – top-level CPA firm partners, senior managers, in addition to benefit plan professionals.
Contact: Gerry Charbonneau, Sponsor & Exhibit Sales Manager
800.504.4749 ext. 105 email@example.com
EBPAQC Members Save $100
Coupon required. Contact the AICPA Service Center through live chat or call 888-777-7077 to receive the coupon. You will need your AICPA user account information and be sure to mention that you are a member of the Employee Benefit Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC).
Looking to register a group of 2-4?
For groups of 5 or more, contact our Group Conference Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.800.634.6780 (option 2).