- Determine appropriate inputs to establish a selling price for a product or service.
- Determine breakeven activity levels in single- and multiple-product scenarios.
- Identify factors and techniques used to improve short-term decision-making with uncertainty.
- Short-term pricing decisions
- Break-even analysis
- Uncertainty in short-term decision making
Costs shouldn't manage you.
This course will give you the tools to make decisions that improve financial performance. By focussing on cost-volume-profit analysis, and using factors and techniques to improve short-term decision-making during times of uncertainty, you can develop a cost accounting framework to make effective decisions in today's fast-paced business environment.
Value added topics:
- Relevant costs for short-term pricing decisions.
- Breakeven analysis.
- Risk and uncertainty.
Gain practical experience.
The hands-on exercise uses real-world examples to enable you to apply cost accounting tools and acquire a deeper understanding of the essential skills of effective decision-making and how risk and uncertainty can be built in.
This is a standalone course but if you’re interested in more of this type of learning while earning a designation, explore the CGMA® Finance Leadership Program.