Early Bird Savings
Register early and save $100! Early bird pricing expires June 24, 2022. Early bird savings will be shown in your shopping cart.
Key leaders in the field of cannabis are here to help you stay on top of the latest insider news, regulations and legislation.
Whether you’re a seasoned practitioner or are looking to step foot in this booming industry, the AICPA & CIMA Cannabis Industry Conference is a great opportunity to manage through the complex world of cannabis.
You’ll receive key support from industry leaders who will cover a variety of hot topics for you to gain confidence in operating your practice with new techniques:
- Best procedures around financial statement preparation and the SAFE Banking Act
- How to raise money and pitch deck considerations for your practice
- Small firm practice and key court case review
- Product cultivation, processing and manufacturing
- Bookkeeping, cost accounting, compliance and much more!
This conference is co-located with the AICPA & CIMA Agriculture Industry Conference. Agriculture attendees will have the ability to connect and network with Cannabis conference attendees during receptions and exhibit hours.
Who Should Attend
- Established and budding cannabis industry experts
- Industry finance professionals, controllers and financial executives
- CPAs, CGMAs, tax practitioners and auditors
- Farm owners, managers and staff
- Attorneys and tax advisers
Critical topics in detail
- SAFE Banking Act, inventory accounting, taxation, financial statement preparation, economics damages, professional ethics considerations and purchase price allocations
- Product cultivation, chemical processing, manufacture (including food and beverage), distribution, labs, retail and the cost accounting and other issues in each (cash, etc.)
- Small firm practice: 280e/471 deep dive as well as key court case review (including Harborside)
- Capital raise: pitch deck considerations, financial models, and entity structures entity structure issues and key considerations of C corp vs pass thru structure and how minority interest owners are affected
- Cannabis 101: bookkeeping, cost accounting, GAAP issues, cleanup, payroll, month end (permanent audit trail), key reporting and metrics, state seed to sale compliance and other compliance (USDA, FDA, OSHA, EPA)
Cannabis Conference 7-Pack
Use the select 7 option to focus on specific topics that match your needs. This option allows you to choose any 7 sessions from the main conference agenda. It’s also a great way to get access to the key information if you’re pressed for time. We’ll email access, agenda creation, and material download instructions a few days prior to the conference start. Don’t worry you can adjust your agenda at any time.
Exhibit & Sponsor Opportunities
You’ll have exposure to the key buying audience – top-level CPA firm partners, senior managers, in addition to agriculture professionals.
Contact Teresa Brueggeman Teresa@EventSalesPartner.com
800.504.4749 Ext. 106
Looking to register a group of 2-4?
For groups of 5 or more, contact our Group Conference Support Team at email@example.com or call us at 1.800.634.6780 (option 2).