Your clients may be curious about cryptocurrency, and you want them to come to you for guidance on navigating this nuanced asset. In this podcast, “crypto” enthusiasts and practitioners share valuable insights and planning considerations that you should be aware of when advising individual or business owner clients, including:
- Tax considerations and guidance from the IRS
- Types of “crypto” clients
- Risks of investing in cryptocurrencies
- Best practices and planning strategies when advising clients
Take a deeper dive into cryptocurrency at 2019 AICPA ENGAGE!
Don’t miss our other technology podcasts:
- Why you should embrace technology instead of fear it
- Blockchain and your planning & tax advisory practice
- Cryptocurrency and your personal financial planning clients
- How artificial intelligence will help you deepen client relationships
The episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice and by the CPA/PFS Credential program which allows CPAs to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/pfp to join our community and gain access to valuable member-only benefits.