Sustainability Reporting and Assurance
The AICPA Sustainability website provides Reporting, Assurance and Other resources to enable AICPA members to add value to their company and client sustainability initiatives.
Resources for strategy implementation, accounting and performance management.
Applying enterprise risk management to environmental, social and governance-related risks: This COSO and WBCSD guidance helps companies integrate ESG-related risks into enterprise risk management.
This new guide will assist CPAs with interpreting and applying the clarified attestation standards (SSAE No. 18) when performing examination or review engagements on sustainability information.
This exposure draft provides application guidance to help companies integrate ESG-related risks into enterprise risk management activities. This guidance leverages existing decision-useful frameworks, company examples and tools to provide risk and sustainability managers with practical approaches for managing ESG-related risks.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire
- ELEVATE Acquires BSD Consulting
- Make a Difference
- IRS Guidance on Long-Awaited Qualified Transportation Fringes (QTFs) for Exempt Organizations Is Finally Here:
- Long Island City Community Leader Cynthia Davis Receives the 2018 UNFCU Foundation Women’s Empowerment Award
- Jack Johnson's Reusable Pint Cup Program Cuts Single-Use Plastic Waste on Tour, Newly Released Video Reveals
- Checklist to incorporate ESG-related risks into enterprise risk management
- Sustainability assurance brochure
This document outlines the benefits of CPA provided sustainability assurance and was designed to be shared with clients.
- Key sustainability terms defined
- Sustainability assurance backgrounder
- 7 steps to implementing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
This document provides a high level overview of “Creating a sustainable future: The role of the accountant in implementing the SDGs”.