Sustainability Reporting and Assurance
The AICPA Sustainability website provides Reporting, Assurance and Other resources to enable AICPA members to add value to their company and client sustainability initiatives.
Resources for strategy implementation, accounting and performance management.
– Oct 11, NYC
Register for the free AICPA & SASB sustainability reporting and assurance educational event.
Click on the above link to see the agenda or to register.
This new guide will assist CPAs with interpreting and applying the clarified attestation standards (SSAE No. 18) when performing examination or review engagements on sustainability information.
This exposure draft provides application guidance to help companies integrate ESG-related risks into enterprise risk management activities. This guidance leverages existing decision-useful frameworks, company examples and tools to provide risk and sustainability managers with practical approaches for managing ESG-related risks.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire
- IMPACT2030 Announces 2018 Innovation Award Winners
- LIVE Twitter Chat on #PeopleBehindPalmOil with Golden Agri-Resources on October 3rd, 2018
- World’s First IoT Technology Awards Show and Sustainable Action Platform Puts Global Impact at the Heart of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Nonprofits Sue Pret A Manger for Deceptive Marketing of Foods as “Natural”
- Working Mother Names OppenheimerFunds as One of the 2018 “100 Best Companies”
- Sustainability assurance brochure
This document outlines the benefits of CPA provided sustainability assurance and was designed to be shared with clients.
- Key sustainability terms defined
- Sustainability assurance backgrounder
- 7 steps to implementing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
This document provides a high level overview of “Creating a sustainable future: The role of the accountant in implementing the SDGs”.