Sustainability Reporting and Assurance
The AICPA Sustainability website provides Reporting, Assurance and Other resources to enable AICPA members to add value to their company and client sustainability initiatives.
Resources for strategy implementation, accounting and performance management.
This new guide will assist CPAs with interpreting and applying the clarified attestation standards (SSAE No. 18) when performing examination or review engagements on sustainability information.
This paper reveals findings from two studies performed to examine the sustainability assurance and related advisory services market in the U.S.
The field guide distills SASB’s standards for 79 industries into one easy-to-use reference manual. For each industry, see its sustainability challenges, the financial impacts those challenges pose, a summary of the state of disclosure, and other key stats. Via this guide, you can quickly understand the unique sustainability profile of each industry.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire
- Comcast NBCUniversal Releases 2018 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- Soil Health Educational Resources Now Online
- Discovery Education and 3M Announce National Finalists in Young Scientist Challenge
- SC Johnson Donation Supports First-of-its-kind Sustainable School in Fortaleza, Brazil
- Chatham House Patent-Landscape Report Examines Innovations in Low-Carbon Cement and Concrete
Sustainability News Clips
Sustainability Initiative Podcasts
Link to Podomatic