Sustainability Reporting and Assurance
The AICPA Sustainability website provides Reporting, Assurance and Other resources to enable AICPA members to add value to their company and client sustainability initiatives.
Resources for strategy implementation, accounting and performance management.
This new guide will assist CPAs with interpreting and applying the clarified attestation standards (SSAE No. 18) when performing examination or review engagements on sustainability information.
This paper reveals findings from two studies performed to examine the sustainability assurance and related advisory services market in the U.S.
The field guide distills SASB’s standards for 79 industries into one easy-to-use reference manual. For each industry, see its sustainability challenges, the financial impacts those challenges pose, a summary of the state of disclosure, and other key stats. Via this guide, you can quickly understand the unique sustainability profile of each industry.
The Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire
- Victory for Rainforest Communities Over Chevron as Ecuador Government Vows to Fight “Illegal” Private Arbitral Award
- Second Annual Bloomberg Global Business Forum
- Mondelēz International Employees Journey to Cocoa Life Communities for Skills-Exchange Mission
- AMD Reinforces Its Commitment to Corporate Citizenship With Its 23rd Annual Corporate Responsibility Update
- UPS Named to Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for Sixth Consecutive Year
Sustainability News Clips
Sustainability Initiative Podcasts
Link to Podomatic