The CPA profession offers an endless list of opportunities to grow and advance in your career, To take advantage of these opportunities professionals must continue enhancing their skill set while also maintaining their involvement within their communities and organizations. The AICPA presents a multitude of resources that help professionals continue to advance in their careers.
- Leadership Academy - Engage in four-day program that exposes the next generation of CPAs to a strong ethic of leadership and service while providing them with strategies to forge relationships to expand their competencies and empower them to become leaders within their communities.
- E.D.G.E – Sharpening the next generation of CPAs - CPAs and financial professionals attend this one-of-a-kind educational experience to learn more career paths and options while focusing on personal growth, sharpening your skills and enhancing your ability to lead in a complex, fast-changing global marketplace.
- AICPA National Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference - The AICPA National Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference will help you stay current and informed on key issues and help you understand how they affect government entities and their auditors.
Tools & Resources
- Young CPA Professionals - The goal of the Young CPA Network is to create a vital community in which young and aspiring CPAs can seek answers and advice regarding career challenges and opportunities, while building the supportive network of professional relationships they need to be successful.
- Women in the Profession - A diverse profession is a sustainable profession. The AICPA, led by its Women’s Initiatives Executive Committee (WIEC), is committed to the retention and advancement of women in accounting.
- Handling Performance Evaluations - This article explains the four domains of bias in performance management. Drawing upon a fictional case study based on years of real life consulting experience, we will explore how each bias manifests daily in the workplace, how each bias affects performance management, and how we can mitigate these biases.
Many employees struggle to cope with growing demands within and outside of the workplace. Maintaining a good work-life balance is essential to employee job satisfaction. As employers are becoming more aware of the importance of a good work-life balance they are developing creative arrangements to help employees balance work with their lives. Click here to learn more
CPA Career Center
Home of the official Job Board of the AICPA: Where job seekers, employers and recruiters can find the career opportunities, online tools and highly qualified professionals they are looking for. Click here to learn more.