Your resume. Your first impression.
A member-only webinar on making your resume a winner.
Monday, April 27 | 6:30pm (ET)
On average, we spend around one-third of our lives at work. Getting a job we enjoy and that also provides financial security has to be one of the top goals in anyone’s life.
The problem is getting a job relies on not just having a resume but having a great resume that gets past applicant screening software and compels recruitment decision makers to want to meet you. Given how important this is, it’s astonishing how little attention people give to their resume.
80% of resumes miss the mark!
A director of one of the world’s leading finance recruitment businesses recently said that 80% of resumes that they receive are either weak or need improvement.
The truth is many finance candidates are getting it wrong and as a result, fail to secure interviews and job offers. The good news is, we have partnered with CVIA, leaders in personal branding and career development.
Join us on Monday, April 27 at 6:30pm (ET), where we will show you how to put together a resume that really works; you will learn how to:
- Transform your resume into a powerful business case
- Use marketing techniques in your resume
- Effectively use case studies and value proposition statements
- Use science and psychology to develop and promote your personal branding
- Use 5 key tactics to beat Applicant Tracking Systems and get your resume read by a human
- Harness social proofing and learn why it is now crucial to getting interviews.
There will also be a Q&A session at the end for you to ask your questions. This is a free, member-only webinar with limited places available, so register now to avoid disappointment.