The CPA Advocate (Archived articles - 2012)
- AICPA to Congress: End Tax Uncertainty; Business Planning and Administration of Tax Law at Risk
- AICPA Provides Guidance on FSA Certification Letters
- House Passes AICPA-Backed Bill to Narrow Definition of "Municipal Advisor"
- AICPA Monitoring PCAOB Forums for Auditors of Small Broker-Dealers
- AICPA Launches Video Highlighting State CPA Lawmakers
- ITIN Application Process Is Too Burdensome, AICPA Tells IRS
- AICPA Alerts IRS that Many Taxpayers Are Receiving Erroneous Letters
- AICPA Recommends Changes to IRS Form 990 Used by Public Charities
For our most recent issue, visit
Advocate home page.
For all previous articles, view the list below.