The CPA Advocate - Archived Articles 2011
Last Issue in 2011: October 2011
- Fingerprinting too Costly and Burdensome; Should Not be Only Option for Background Checks of “Supervised Employees,” AICPA Tells IRS
- Profession’s Advocacy Scores: President Signs Law Protecting Taxpayers
- AICPA & NASBA Boards Approve UAA Changes Governing Firm Names
- AICPA Supports Repeal of 3 Percent Withholding Requirement
- D.C. CPA Mobility Bill Advances
- XBRL Gains Interest in New Legislative Proposals
- Profession’s Campaign to Win Independent Standard Setting Board for Private Company Financial Reporting Will Continue
- AICPA Member Survey Leads to Retention of High-Low Method
- AICPA Continues Push to Reduce Amount of Data Small Businesses Must Turn Over to IRS during an Examination
For our most recent issue, visit
Advocate home page.
For all previous articles, view the list below.