The CPA Advocate Newsletter
The AICPA's advocacy e-newsletter, The CPA Advocate,
is dedicated to keeping you informed about the AICPA's advocacy efforts on your behalf.
Watch for it in your inbox.
- AICPA testifies at IRS hearing on qualified business income deduction rules
- Cybersecurity Awareness Month sees state cybersecurity measures affecting CPA firms
- AICPA testifies at IRS hearing on proposed regulations to implement Centralized Partnership Audit Regime and issues related comment letter
- IRS guidance on the deduction for business meals tracks AICPA recommendations
- States’ deregulation push poses a threat to CPA profession mobility; AICPA monitoring licensing legislation in 24 states