The CPA Advocate Newsletter
The AICPA's advocacy e-newsletter, The CPA Advocate,
is dedicated to keeping you informed about the AICPA's advocacy efforts on your behalf.
Watch for it in your inbox.
- AICPA Submits Statement to House Subcommittee on Occupational Licensing Reforms
- AICPA Urges IRS and Treasury to Simplify Draft Form W-4 and Instructions
- State Legislators Weigh in on Emerging Technology Affecting the CPA Profession
- AICPA Comments to IRS on Proposed Regulations for Valuing Inventories
- Initial Guidance for Deduction of Business Interest Expense Under TCJA Subject of AICPA Comment Letter
- AICPA Offers Recommendations on 2018-2019 IRS Guidance Priority List
- AICPA Recommends Changes to IRS Form 990 and Related Instructions
- AICPA’s FinREC Comments on FASB Proposal to Clarify Collaborative Arrangements