The CPA Advocate Newsletter
The AICPA's advocacy e-newsletter, The CPA Advocate,
is dedicated to keeping you informed about the AICPA's advocacy efforts on your behalf.
Watch for it in your inbox.
- AICPA says taxpayers need immediate guidance about meals and entertainment deductions
- Occupational licensing reform a growing concern for the CPA profession
- AICPA offers suggestions to lawmakers about IRS modernization legislation
- AICPA urges IRS action on Section 965 tax reporting and application of 2017 overpayments
- AICPA joins U.S. Sens. Tim Scott and Jack Reed at Capitol Hill event promoting financial literacy
- AICPA panels submit comments to GASB on capitalization of interest costs during the construction period