The CPA Advocate Newsletter
The AICPA's advocacy e-newsletter, The CPA Advocate,
is dedicated to keeping you informed about the AICPA's advocacy efforts on your behalf.
Watch for it in your inbox.
- AICPA recommends maximum flexibility for Centralized Partnership Audit Regime regulations
- Tax-exempt organizations need more time to comply with new computation requirement, AICPA advises Treasury Department and Congress
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants issues guide to help organizations achieve UN’s sustainability goals
- AICPA sits down with NCSL president-elect
- Certified professions under fire in Louisiana and other states
- IRS’s no-rule policy for S corporations requires clarification, AICPA says
- AICPA panels submit comments to GASB on revenue and expense recognition