The CPA Advocate Newsletter
The AICPA's advocacy e-newsletter, The CPA Advocate,
is dedicated to keeping you informed about the AICPA's advocacy efforts on your behalf.
Watch for it in your inbox.
- Calling CPAs to serve as AICPA Key Persons
- Cutting red tape – occupational licensing reform moving in Arizona and other states
- AICPA sends recommendations to Treasury and IRS about proposed GILTI regulations
- AICPA comments on the SEC’s List of Rules to be Reviewed Pursuant to the Regulatory Flexibility Act
- State legislative trends in 2019
- AICPA requests relief from Treasury and IRS so certain taxpayers can avoid underpayment penalties
- AICPA writes Treasury and IRS to identify challenges posed by government shutdown for taxpayers and tax preparers; calls for additional penalty relief for taxpayers