The CPA Advocate Newsletter
Our advocacy team is dedicated to keeping you informed about AICPA's advocacy efforts on your behalf.
Look for our communications in AICPA
Update and CPA Letter Daily.
- AICPA applauds introduction of legislation to allow IRS to postpone deadlines faster for victims of disaster
- CPAs visit Capitol Hill
- Maryland eases regulatory burden on out-of-state CPA firms
- AICPA makes recommendations to IRS about automatic consent for accounting method changes
- AICPA comments on IRS rules for qualified transportation fringe benefits
- AICPA panels submit comments to GASB on leases guidance