The CPA Advocate Newsletter
The AICPA's advocacy e-newsletter, The CPA Advocate,
is dedicated to keeping you informed about the AICPA's advocacy efforts on your behalf.
Watch for it in your inbox.
- CPA Profession Monitoring State Occupational Licensing Reform
- AICPA Chairman Meets with Members of Congress
- Former AICPA Tax Executive Committee Chair Named to IRS Advisory Council
- Data Breach Notification Requirements Changing for CPA Firms
- AICPA Renews Request to Congress to Adopt One-Year Delay for Effective Date for New Partnership Audit Rules
- AICPA’s Amicus Brief Seeks Affirmation of Massachusetts Decision in Favor of Auditor