The CPA Advocate Newsletter
The AICPA's advocacy e-newsletter, The CPA Advocate,
is dedicated to keeping you informed about the AICPA's advocacy efforts on your behalf.
Watch for it in your inbox.
- CPA profession leads in defeat of taxes on services
- AICPA writes Treasury and IRS about guidance for limitations on excess business losses for noncorporate taxpayers
- South Dakota becomes 52nd jurisdiction to adopt the comprehensive definition of attest
- AICPA comments on proposed TCJA estate and gift tax regulations
- CPA firms’ data security threatened in state legislatures
- AICPA panels submit comments to GASB on financial reporting model improvements and fiduciary activities