The CPA Advocate Newsletter
Our advocacy team is dedicated to keeping you informed about AICPA's advocacy efforts on your behalf.
Look for our communications in AICPA
Update and CPA Letter Daily.
Recent advocacy news
- AICPA comments on proposed regulations concerning allocation based upon gross receipts of eligible terminated S corporations
- AICPA requests clarity on Section 465 reporting relief
- AICPA commends House sponsors for supporting the Fiscal State of the Nation
- AICPA submits comments on IRS guidance related to exempt organizations under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Alabama and Washington adopt CPE reciprocity
- AICPA submits recommendations to IRS on tax reform administrative relief