The AICPA Foundation was established in 1922 to advance the science of accountancy and accounting education.
The AICPA Foundation grant request cycle is closed for funding of programs from January 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018.
Applicant Request Process
- Review funding request guidelines; which include the Foundation's overriding principles.
- Complete online application* and submit the supporting documentation as an attachment.
- Should you encounter issues which prevent you from submitting your application online, you may complete the application, save and email with documents to email@example.com.
* Please note you will need the free latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe.com, which can be obtained here http://get.adobe.com/reader.
- Upon receipt of all of the information, the AICPA Foundation Board of Trustees will review the application to determine whether the applicant and project are within the Foundation’s Guidelines.
- Funding is not guaranteed and the Trustees will adhere to its overriding principles when reviewing applications.
Grants through the AICPA Foundation Board of Trustees are reviewed annually.