The AICPA Foundation grant request cycle is now closed for funding of programs from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021. Grant applications for 2022 will be open next summer.
- Review the funding request guidelines; which include the Foundation's overriding principles.
- Complete the online application (either the PDF version or Microsoft Word version) and gather any supporting documentation.
- Submit your application and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon receipt of all of the information, the AICPA Foundation Board of Trustees will review the application to determine whether the applicant and project are within the Foundation’s Guidelines.
- Funding is not guaranteed and the Trustees will adhere to its overriding principles when reviewing applications.
Grants through the AICPA Foundation Board of Trustees are reviewed annually.