Types of Assistance
- Temporary monthly living expenses
- Temporary monthly medical, mental and prescription expense payments that exceed insurance coverage
- Medicare or other health insurance premiums
- Most medically necessary services for dependent children (under age 21)
- One-time Emergency Grants
- Other, as deemed appropriate by the Board of Trustees.
- Financial assistance grants are provided on a case-by-case basis depending on financial need and circumstances surrounding that need.
- Grant recipients shall exhaust all sources of income available before receiving aid from the Benevolent Fund.
- Grant recipients shall first seek all publicly available sources of support.
- Additional information can be obtained by contacting the Fund Administrator at 866-527-2228 or accessing the application.
The maximum monthly assistance amount and duration of receipt shall be determined by the Fund's Trustees on a semi-annual basis.